Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
doceolatin

hi everyone! - Introducing myself here- warning long!

doceolatin
17 years ago

I just saw the invite and thought I would slip in and say hi.

Well, actually I stopped in before but it was completely by accident....I was trying to post a question for the kitchen for my remodel and I was all messed up :o

But, here I am again but this time on purpose! Should I tell you a little about myself? Hmmm...if I shouldn't, just stop reading now. If I should, here goes!

I found this site when searching, belatedly, for kitchen ideas. I wish I had searched BEFORE I started planning everything for my kitchen because, wow, I was blown away with the wonderful kitchen pictures of your remodel jobs!

I'm remodeling my 30 year old kitchen that I moved into when I was young and newly married. I'm still married to my dh- coming up on 32 years next month and loving him more everyday. We have 3 children who are 30, 29, and 28 and a dog, Waldo, who thinks he is a lab.

Dh is a SGM in the military. For the last several years, he has been traveling around working with troops (not war zones) and I try to see him when I can. We've been trying to remodel our kitchen together by using the internet and cell phones. I've been teaching HS Latin in a very large public school for 15 years. The name I chose actually means "I teach (doceo) Latin."

I could probably talk more, but I don't want to scare you away....

p.s. I am still trying to figure my way around this site. I'm not chatboard new and I don't consider myself mentally challenged, but for some reason I have been getting lost in this one. I apologize if I post anything to the wrong place. I'm really going to work on that! Promise!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company