Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What the heck is this all about?

Posted by fairegold (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 8, 07 at 19:45

This thread... the last post and "new" member of GW.

Here is a link that might be useful: last post (as of this minute)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What the heck is this all about?

I'd be curious to see who else, if anyone, disappears when they send that user name to Disneyland.

o

Fairegold, How do you know that was the (last post as of this minute)? Did you remove the "new" member?

o

At the time I started this thread, the last post on the cited thread was from "Hybridhater". It was the last post on that thread when I made my post. I have no power to remove anyone.

I was just wondering who did what to whom, I have not opened that link, nor do I intend too.

SOunds like someone with a grudge,

o

Sounds like an on going feud between those 2; I opened the link, it's the most juvenile thing I've ever seen here over the years, probably from a 13 year old; nothing disturbing at all.

o

It appears that someone actually took the time to register under another name in order to add that gem ~ what a waste of time!

o

Makes one wonder about the maturity level of some of our regular posters, eh?

o

I dont' get it. The turbo chef article was fascinating and I'd love to see an online discussion of it. Did it appear as part of some kind of tragic flame war between two other posters? Who cares, the article and the turbo chef sound interesting. For those who didn't see it the process of design was described in a way that really made sense and some of the design elements, like the knobs, the auto-stop at "80 percent done" and the way the thing programs and remembers really makes sense, to me, in a way that the more computer oriented models don't--and I'm a computer junky. I just don't like programming my meals.

abfab

o

Late to the party (again)

But now the link goes to a pretty benign and unreferenced place with little followup. No turbochef, no poster wars, nada.

Such a thorough cleanup. Like the CIA was here...

o

Celticmoon, there had been a link on one of the posts on that thread that was pretty juvenile (I think it had been maybe the 4th post on the thread), but now the whole thing is sanitized and a number of posts are gone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here