Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
can I ask a dumb question?? How do you post pictures??

Posted by ccoombs1 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 14, 07 at 7:59

I know there is a FAQ about this somewhere, but I have been searching for a week and still can't figure it out. Can someone help me please? Thanks....I'll try to refrain from asking dumb questions in the future. LOL!

Cindy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: can I ask a dumb question?? How do you post pictures??

Well, first off you need to be able to put your pictures on the world wide web. You can post them on one of the photo hosting sites, or if you have one, your own web site. If you have only a picture or two, you can upload them to the GardenWeb Gallery.

Once you have pictures on the web, you can then copy the link that appears in the address box and paste it into the "Optional Link URL:" that will show up on the second page of the form that you use to start a new thread. If you are on a photo hosting site, you have to do something to make the pictures public, so we can see them without logging in.

If you want to embed your link in the text, you can follow the directions linked below.

Good luck, we are looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Here is a link that might be useful: How to make a clickable link.

o

I need some help with this, too. I know how to post a photo, but after the first day I notice that my photo has disappeared and only a red X is there.
What am I doing wrong?
My photos are online on the Kodak Gallery. Could that be the problem?

o

Below is the link momj47 posted, "live"

(hi mom!!! )

Here is a link that might be useful: clicky

o

Hey weed.

I had to save your instructions because I referred to them so often when I first learned to post pictures. You were wonderful to post it, I'm sure it's helped lots of others

Thanks

o

Oh, thanks so much!!! OK....lets see if this works......

[IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/ccoombs_photos/houseframing.jpg[/IMG]

o
try again......

Trying again

o

trying another...

o
another try at posting the pictures or a link to them . . .

o

Check out the following from the "Read Me" set of threads.

Here is a link that might be useful: Read Me - Posting Pictures

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here