Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
From Roger:

Posted by bill_vincent (billvincent@hotmail.com) on
Mon, Feb 19, 07 at 23:08

Bill:
Sorry to bother you, but someone who I did some work for and knew of the problems I encountered on Garden Web advised me that some people were criticizing me on a kitchen conversation forum, again. I don't want to go back there so I thought I would simply ask you to basically ask those who want to continue this to just leave it rest now.
Enough is enough already.
Sorry I cannot say anymore.
Have a great life Bill and good luck in all that you do.
Roger.

I'm going to post one reply to this tomorrow afternoon so as to make this scroll off. Other than that, Please just let this scroll off.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: From Roger:

I agree. It's not fair to talk behind jolly's back when he can't reply.
Donna

o

That's true Donna. Amazing that he was upset that someone was criticising him. I guess the 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you' doesn't quite work for Roger?

He sure didn't hold back on those threads that concerned me. Neither did his #1 fan. But, I believe that sometimes some folks "know not what they do" so we must ask that they be pardoned by someone Higher.

o

Who had the thread pulled?

o

I don't know, but lets let this one die a quick and painless death. Let it drop off the list. He asked me to post this, and I did, and most people have had time to see it.

Now, let it head out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here