Tue, Feb 27, 07 at 14:01
|Hi folks - I've been away for a week, and wondered if anyone had posted about this article on the forum. Nothing ground-breaking here, but it's somehow validating to see "TKO" discussed in the mainstream media.|
Here is a link that might be useful: NY Times article on post-renovation blues
|HoneyB2, our very own BMore is quoted in that article. There is/was a thread floating somewhere around Discussions. |
So true, isn't it.
|Thanks, Pauline - I couldn't imagine this had gone unnoticed!|
Return to the Kitchens Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.