Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shequit

Getting fed up..How about you?

shequit
17 years ago

I am getting tired of the slowness of the home sites. I did send a message to the webmaster asking what is happening. I have told my subs about all the info I have gleened from these sites and a couple of them will not even return because of the delays. It is too bad because there is some good info and advise they could give everyone. What do you think?

Comments (5)

• bill_vincent
    17 years ago

I'm just not spending as much time in here as I usually do, and my wife's lovin it! I don't know-- maybe it's the cold-- but this is one of three forums I go into on a reguloar basis having all kinds of cyber gremlins giving them problems. I'll just wait it out, and hopefully it won't hurt the site's following too much.

• mitchdesj
    17 years ago

The slowness comes and goes at different periods of the day; now it's 5 a.m. and it's pretty fast; some evenings, I'll try for a few minutes but if it's slow, forget it.
    I think it has to be related to heavy traffic, has the membership grown too large? and they did post a warning that they are working on it; this has been going on for a few weeks now.

I wouldn't mind if they shut down completely for 24 or 48 hours and resolved it once and for all; I frequent other sites where that has happened.

• 3katz4me
    17 years ago

Ya, I was thinking the same thing. However today it seems fine.

• Linda Giorgi
    17 years ago

mitchesi What other sites to you use? Can you share them with me?

• emagineer
    17 years ago

I'm usually on here by 5 am too and it was the only time feasable to access. Today it is a snail crawl for the morning also. Have given up with anytime after 7 am, but like the rest of you I may just give up for awhile with this affecting the morning now. Agree that shutting down, if it would make a difference, wouldn't hurt my feelings to get "running" speed again. Or, would at least be interesting to know what their doing (old techy here).