Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
where did the thread go???

Posted by trailrunner (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 16, 12 at 16:47

so strange...first the pics from my thread disappeared and now the whole thread . Not sure why since it is OK to post pics of cats and dogs in the kitchen...and pics of kids in the kitchens during reno...so it is gone...to the wind. All the pics are gone too in a thread I posted with a different title on Deco side.... Maybe it will be next. c

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: where did the thread go???

Who knows... glad I got to see your little guy! Can't see any problem with posts like this. Maybe there afraid everyone will be posting pictures of their kids and dogs...

My grandson is now almost 5 - and such a little boy. Lot's of fun to see him and hang out. I was there over the weekend and he told me I couldn't go home for 2 years... so cute. I also have another little grand daughter due on Feb. 22. Can't wait.

o
RE: where did the thread go???

Trailrunner- Your grandson is adorable! I saw the pictures, but didn't have a chance to respond. That little chef outfit is too cute...and perfect for the kitchen forum, IMHO :)

I've noticed a few other threads getting shuffled over here, but I don't know why they would delete yours. Maybe someone is complaining about off topic posts, because GW certainly didn't seem to be monitoring the forum that carefully, for the past several months.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here