Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chazbo54

HP / gas furnace quote: opinions please

Chazbo54
12 years ago

Indianapolis, IN. 2000 sq. ft. house, tri-level built around 1955, and not the best insulated (cathedral ceilings and lots of east-facing glass. I have some quotes coming in the next few days and want some opinions as to their merits/value. All seem to agree I need a 3 ton for cooling and around 100,000 BTU for heating. So here's the first:

$7587 (energy credit will be $500 I think)

QuietComfort VS 95 Series Gas Furnace with 2-stage operation and variable speed comfort. Make: Heil

Model: H9MVX100 �10 year No Hassle Replacement� limited warranty gives you a replacement unit if the heat exchanger should fail within the first ten years. �Lifetime limited warranty on the primary and secondary heat exchanger. �10

year limited warranty on all functional parts.

COMPLETE INSTALLATION OF EVAPORATOR COIL, CASED AND PAINTED MAKE: HEIL MOD: END4X36 WARRANTY INFO: 10 YEARS IF REGISTERED

COMPLETE INSTALLATION OF ULTRA-HIGH EFFICIENCY HEAT PUMP WITH PURON (R410A) REFRIGERANT. Make: Heil Mod: NXH536 �Scroll compressor for quiet, efficient operation �Solid-state control with time-temperature defrost

�Environmentally sound R410A refrigerant �Efficiency rated for lower operating cost �Energy-saving 15 SEER �10 year limited warranty* on all functional parts.

TH8320U 1008 HONEYWELL VISION PRO THERMOSTAT, MODEL: TH8320U 1008, WHITE, TOUCH SCREEN WITH DUAL BACK LIGHT.

TIA

Comment (1)