Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
schutz2106

Lennox System

schutz2106
10 years ago

I have a 1420 sq ft house. Brick house, no large windows,6 inch fully insulated walls. 18 inches of blown in insulation in attice. Hail damage to roof just after we bought the place this year so going with steel roof. Which I had on previous house and drastically lowered attic temp vs shingles. Original furnace from 1977. 110000btu with a 3 ton ac unit that is about 13 years old. Right now it kinda overheats and cools. Cycle time is short for both. reaches desired temp easily.
What I have been quoted is a lennox EL195UH070 furnace along with a Lennox 14ACX-024 AC. All labor, materials and running pipe out through brick comes to $ 4735.00 Located in Iowa. Don't really need anything that high tech and this seems pretty basic. Does anyone see anything wrong with this scenario??? And I keep thinking that I should upgrade ac unit but then again I don't see much cost savings or benefits to that...... Company been around forever, I know people that have used them and have found no complaints with anyone.
Thanks

Comments (3)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz