Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Harmon Accentra-2 Pellet Stove-Major Issue

Posted by cefx359 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 2, 11 at 11:04

I have a Harman Accentra stove. I had a hard time getting it to start yesterday I had to switch between auto and manual. After about 20 minutes it worked. Shut off during the middle of the night last night. 5 blink status. Now it will not start in either mode. None of the blowers come on. The status and power light are on. The ingniter light is on and the feed motor light is on (auto mode) after about 10 minutes the feed motor light goes out comes back on. Did the test mode as well. Distribition motor comes on but feed motot does not run. This happend yesterday but after a while I was able to get the stove running. Any ideas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Harmon Accentra-2 Pellet Stove-Major Issue

Edit...11:20 EST after sitting idle with the ignitor light on and feed motor light on in auto mode, the pellet stove just started on its owen. Everything is working, fire is lit, but barely any pellets in pot..very little flame...now we have the 5 blink status again...which indicates a lighting problem..but the stove did light. turned stove back off and on again and went through the process it started again.

What is causing this?

o
RE: Harmon Accentra-2 Pellet Stove-Major Issue

I have very little Harman knowledge but the 'fireplace' site here is helpful and hearth.com is extremely helpful and also has a pellet and corn burning section of the forum dedicated to pellet stoves and furnaces.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here