Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to Trouble Shoot Home Furnace?

Posted by westcanadian01 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 31, 11 at 21:07

When there's insufficient heat supply by my home furnace what should I do?
Especially when the blower is clogged, here's my simple tip,how about you?what is your suggestion?

Clean blow assembly ONLY if you know how to do so and are comfortable with doing so. Otherwise, call a professional.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to Trouble Shoot Home Furnace?

whats a blow assembly?

o

West,

Do you change your filter on a regular basis? If you do, then how is you blower get clogged up?

o

I used to changed my air filters every 3 months, would that be fine or not?Thanks

o

If your blower is packed with dirt guess what is acting as your next filter? The evaporator coil! Not good. Not good at all.

o

How bad is that??

o

your unit is junk replace it wcan.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here