Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

wood stove thimble

Posted by victory_tea2085 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 16, 11 at 13:54

At one time I had a thimble (the part that goes through the ceiling and connects to the single wall on one side and the double wall on the other) and it seemed it had a flexer that allowed one to push the single wall pipe up and this would clear the connection at the stove itself so that you could swing the pipe off for cleaning. Does anyone know who might sell this particular type of thimble? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: wood stove thimble

Apparently not.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here