Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HVAC Equipment Customer Satisfaction Survey

Posted by joecap5 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 9, 14 at 13:23

Hi Everyone,

I've been working for the past year to get a gas line run in my street. The gas company is finally ready to do it but now my neighbors and I need to replace our boilers.

Been trying to find a good resource with customer satisfaction of boiler brands. I've found some ok ones but I was hoping for something better.

I decided to put together a survey of my own that I'm hoping I can get a lot of people to fill out. You can access that survey at this link: http://eSurv.org?u=HVAC

I figured I'd might as well make it cover any HVAC system and post the results for all to use.

Really could use some help from all of you to fill it out and pass it on to anyone else that may have good input.

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: HVAC Survey

This post was edited by joecap5 on Thu, Aug 14, 14 at 1:08

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HVAC Equipment Customer Satisfaction Survey

Here's my experience with Buderus
Nov 2009 $9650 for the burner and Super Store Stainless water tank installed.
Feb 2013 $809 for new return connection pipe and lower locking nut and gaskets replacement due to leaks.

May 2013 $2086 (that's two THOUSAND eighty six dollars) for faulty Buderus header manifold that leaked.

Aug 2014 Catastrophic heat exchange failure resulting in required replacement of entire unit as well as electrical components that got ruined due to leaking water and corrosion.

I've asked my contractor for a price to put a new heating system that is NOT Buderus. DO NOT BUY THESE MACHINES!! THEY ARE OVER PRICED, UNRELIABLE CRAP!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here