Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Comments on my Bryant 288 ANA 036

Posted by polecat009 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 17, 10 at 8:30

I purchased a 3 ton Bryant 288 ANA036 heat pump with a fe4ANF00ST air handler an a Evolution thermostat for my home a 1628 sq ft rancher on June 23,2010, after long considerations on here an with great input from Classic Dave an strongly considering the Bryant model 289 this years model an only 1 SEER more an a $400.00 increase in price vs the 288.
I purchased this unit from American Vet Heating an Cooling LLC in Hurlock Maryland. I have had no problems with the installation or the product at all. My July electric bill was $210.00 an my latest electric bill from Delmarva Power an Light was $168.00. I hope that these savings hold true for me using a 76 degree temperature ever since the unit was installed an am hoping to garner more savings this winter with the heat pump with a Energy Kenetic 2000 for a heat back up to the heat pump. I want thank all who posted messages to me an there expert input like tiger dunes, an Ryan Hughes an others who posted messages to my questions

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Comments on my Bryant 288 ANA 036

You purchased a very nice system. Enjoy the comfort and features of the Evolution system, as well as monthly savings. Let us know if you have any other questions.

o
RE: Comments on my Bryant 288 ANA 036

Are you from Hurlock? I was raised in East New Market. Now living in Florida.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here