Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AC Filter replacement

Posted by fairlight47 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 21, 14 at 22:27

Thank you all for taking the time to give me suggestions
about my AC filter. We've had lots of rain/thunder here and my router was fried as a result. Finally got that fixed so I'm operational once again.

We purchased the recommended better-quality filters and that did the trick! My house isn't as dusty and the filters seem to be doing the trick very well and I'm dusting less.

Thank you again for your kindness!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AC Filter replacement

fairlight47,

You may want to post the above in the original thread also. That way in the future someone searching or otherwise stumbling on that thread will get closure.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here