Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Replacement grille for hot water radiator

Posted by commok (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 22, 12 at 21:07

I have several how water radiators that I would like to replace the grills on (the lower portion that covers the pipe connections). Can anyone point me in the direction of who made these and where I can find replacement parts? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Replacement grille for hot water radiator

I would see if your city has an architectural salvage store.
Since most new hot water systems would use baseboard-style radiators, these types of covers are not very commonly sold new, at least in my region.

You could also check with a local sheet metal shop and find out about having something custom made to your needs.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here