Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
funkmidget_gw

New rheem 3 ton 15.5 SEER split heat pump w/upgrades - austin, tx

Funkmidget
12 years ago

My wife and I purchased this with the hopes of adding a second unit to our 2 story house. Due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be able to have this installed. That being the case, we need to sell it ASAP! Unit is located in Austin, Tx, asking $2700 o.b.o.

Both units are brand new and have not been taken out of the box. The air handler (indoor) has the X13 variable speed motor and a 10k heat strip upgrade (model RHLLHM3617JA). The outdoor unit is rectangular (RPQL036JEZ) and has all kinds of great features which you can find, along with photos, at the bottom of this listing. Installing this will also qualify you for a $300 tax credit on your 2011 taxes.

Local pickup and cash only. Buyer responsible for transportation of units (they are still on pallets). Total weight for both units is about 350lbs (~100 for air handler, ~250 for compressor).

If you or anyone you know might be interested or you would like to see some pictures, please contact me at tballew@austin.rr.com

Included with your purchase are:

Rheem Outdoor Compressor (RPQL036JEZ)

Rheem Indoor Air Handler (RHLLHM3617JA)

Full Manufacturers Warranty (10 Year compressor, 10 Year parts warranty - must register with Rheem)

Non-Fusible pull out disconnect

Installation Instructions

Comment (1)