Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Heat Pump

Posted by Roysterfam (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 25, 11 at 13:20

Hello all,

I have a Goodman Heat Pump outside, and I have a seeping water issue. I'm not sure if its coming from the heat pump itself or if its coming from the drain off the house. But even when it doesn't rain, I still have a seeping water issue. Has anyone heard of this? And if so, is there a way I can fix it?

I'm trying to install a patio in my back yard, and need to take care of this seeping water issue beforehand. Thanks. I've attached a link for pics.

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=f4b61bd49456a2c8&sid=1QbM27hyxaOLg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Heat Pump

Are you sure it's not the sewer?

o
RE: Heat Pump

I'm not sure whats the water coming from. At first we thought it was whenever it rained, it just sat there. But I posted a differen problem in another forum, and someone mentioned it seems as if I don't have a drain hose or something for the water to go.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here