Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Carrier Compressor time delay module

Posted by jtwtech (My Page) on
Wed, May 16, 12 at 22:14

I have a carrier Air conditioner Compressor time delay module that I'm pretty sure is bad. The problem is it looks like it has been discontinued and I'm having trouble finding a replacement. The CTD module model number is: HN67ZA00BA. I found this one (REL67SK045) that says it's a replacement for the one I have.

http://www.bestbuyheatingandairconditioning.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Session_ID=4a2944d9ca864dc062d818b13dfbe325&Store_Code=BB&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=r-compressor&Product_Code=REL67SK045

Mine has 3 terminals: T1 T2 T3. T1 has 24V on it, T2 goes to the negative side of the coil, and T2 is the output to the + side of the coil. The REL67SK045 has 4 wires coming out of it, so I'm not sure it will work. Is there a generic Compressor time delay module that I could use, or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Carrier Compressor time delay module

OMG. Just bypass it you probably have a delay on your t-stat.

o

Thanks! I found my thermostat online, and it does have a built-in delay. I bypassed it and it starts fine. Thanks again!

o

My pleasure, do you want a job?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here