Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cindywhitall

best place to buy a 4-5" filter??

cindywhitall
10 years ago

I need to buy a filter for my hvac. I was going to have the hvac company do it as part of their "free" maintenance that came with my purchase last fall. I called last month when we had a hot couple of days but couldn't get scheduled during the brief hot spell. I read that it was best to have them do it when it could be checked under a load. Well, it's been such a cool May until now that I didn't want to schedule it. I called today because next week is forecast to be hot. I figured a week's notice should be fine.

THEY CAN'T DO IT UNTIL JUNE 17! They are running a special you see, so I guess the people who aren't paying go to the end of the line.

I really don't want to go longer without the new filter, so I'll just buy one now and save the one they give me for later.

Suggestions on where to purchase it and what kind to get?

It came with a reservepro 4356 20x25. The filter lists part #'s for HOneywell as F100A1037 and 1source as s1.FM10202505HW.

Is this a good filter, and where can I get a good deal? Do Lowes and HD carry this type? I have Amazon prime, but the ones I looked at so far aren't included in prime.

Thanks

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville