Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
austintxac

Need help with HVAC quote

austintxac
10 years ago

Looks like I'm not going to be getting the heat strips in the attic for the Heat Pump so I'm going with a furnance. Do to the fact that I would need to upgrade my breaker box. So the plan is to replace the 13 year old A/C with a Heat Pump and have a 80% furnance installed in the attic with a fresh air intake and exhaust pipe. The house was built in 2000 and is 1300 square feet and is in Austin Tx. 100+ summers with a couple of days a year at 32 degrees. So I need more cooling then heating.

Does anyone know anything about this equipment and if the price looks right. Is model FA3648, the fresh air and exhaust pipe, I canâÂÂt find anything about it on the net. I need the exhaust pushed out, because IâÂÂm having the attic spray foamed after the heat pump and everything is installed. So I need that taken care of, the installer also said that he would be installing a carbon monoxide detector. However I donâÂÂt see that on the big I posted below.

Model: FA3648, FAN INDUCED FRESH AIR 36-48 (4 FAN ASSEMBLY) Knockouts
std,FHP Air
Model: N8MSN0451408A, 80%, 45K, sgl-stg, MP, 2t clg
Model: EDM4X24BA, Cased, 2t, MP
Model: NXH524GKA, COND-HP 15S, 2t R410A GRD, 15 SEER ENTRY HP-R410A
Model: P4741035, Digital, 5/2 Prog, 1H/1C (Sgl stage HP compatible), no auxil heat cont
Total price with install is $5916.94
Thank you very must for your help.

Comments (4)