Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fbearss

I don't recommend Worthington Air in Worthington, Ohio

fbearss
10 years ago

I would highly recommend that you find another heating company before you attempt to take your business to Worthington Air in Worthington, Ohio. I had a heating issue on a cold night. I had dealings with Worthington Air at an office building in the past, so I called them first. The tech that called me back, a Justin, was courteous, but told me that they couldn�t perform the service that night due to the two techs having already left for the day that had the tools for oil furnaces. Being someone that works all day, as does my wife, I asked Justin if I could get service after six on the next day. He said "absolutely, we just can�t do it tonight". Rather than call someone else, we sucked it up and lived with a cold house that night, rather than try to get someone else out. I should have called someone else. At 8 AM the next morning, I got a call from Worthington Air. They informed me that they would only work on an Oil Furnace that they installed. I tried to talk to their service manager, a "Bobby", but they refused to fix my furnace, regardless of the commitment that their tech made.

The issue may have been unique, but why take your chance with a company that makes a commitment and then refuses to honor it?

I�m real, not a bot and not a competitor.