Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bostonfrench

Help to choose the right proposal

BostonFrench
11 years ago

Hello,

I have to replace my 3 furnaces and my central chilling system (A/C). I met a lot of contractors where I live: Boston.

I have selected this proposal and I was wondering if you can give me some feedbacks.

Thanks,

⢠Two (2) TUH2B060A Trane XV95 variable speed 2 stage gas furnaces.
⢠Two (2) 4TXCC037BC3 Trane evaporator coils.
⢠Two (2) 4TTB4018E1, XB14 Trane R-410A split system cooling condensers with pads.
⢠One (1) TUH2B060A Trane XV95 variable speed 2 stage gas furnace.
⢠One (1) 4TTB4030E1, XB14 Trane R-410A split system cooling condenser with pad.
⢠Three (3) a/c line sets from coils to condensers complete with pipe, fittings and insulation.
⢠All necessary insulated duct work to be connected to existing ducts with certain retro fit and adding where needed to satisfy operation, reuse all existing registers and add where needed.
⢠Secondary drain pans, float switches, pvc pipe and fittings for all units to be piped to indirect waste line where necessary.
⢠PVC venting utilizing B vent penetration on roof for 2nd and 3rd floor units complete with pvc pipe, fittings and termination fittings.
⢠Reconnect existing gas line to new furnace complete with pipe, fittings and new gas shut offs.
⢠Reconnect existing wiring to new furnaces both line and low voltage, reconnect existing condenser line voltage to 1st floor condenser and add 2 new lines.
⢠Replace Air Bear air filters on all units. 2nd and 3rd floor units complete with disconnect switches and whips with service receptacle .
⢠Remove 3 new programmable thermostats.
⢠Remove and dispose of old equipment and all related trash.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Pro-Lift Garage Door Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Prince William's Foremost Garage Door Designs & Solutions