Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Harman's poor customer service

Posted by nbdartist (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 16, 12 at 11:37

We have been stove dealers for 29 years and do a good sized business. We work with many fine stove manufacturer's and the only one that does not communicate with their customers or dealers is Harman. Every negative comment I read about them rings of total honesty in my book. We were dealers and part dealers and I have many horror stories. We have chose not to deal with them in any way shape or form which is too bad because they do not get any decent service in this area according to my customers!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Harman's poor customer service

It is true Harman does not have the best or has not in the past shined very brightly on the customer service side. I have to give them credit that they have some pretty good products but if you have issues you might as well have purchased an Englander cause it might very well be you working on it.

Englander has tremendous customer service that pretty much blows any other manufacturer out of the water.

This is a good subject for the fireplace forum here or hearth.com.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heating & Air Conditioning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here