SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
julie_va

can't access email

julie_va
21 years ago

I have a Yahoo account. I have contacted Yahoo 7 times to no avail. I can get into my yahoo page but cannot access my emails nor can I write an email from my home computer. I can access it from a different computer & 5 family members with Yahoo accounts have no problems getting in from the home computer. This has been going on for almost 7 days.

Yahoo keeps telling me to clean the cache (did. but if that was the problem, the other family members wouldn't be able to get into theirs.) or they send me back to the question page to select a pre-written question and submit it. My question is not on the list. I pick something similar and they tell me to clean the cache then tell me if it isn't enough, to follow a link, which just happens to be the same question page I began with. I am going around in circles and wasting time. Meanwhile, my account is approaching full and any emails I receive will begin to bounce. (the 100 spam per day don't help either.) Can anyone tell me what is going on and how to fix it? Thank you so much.

Comment (1)

Sponsored