Return to the Web Authoring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need a book for novice webmasters.....

Posted by Trudi_d (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 21, 03 at 21:27

any recommendations would be very helpful. My website is finally up and I'm knocking out the various kinks, that's not a problem as I know what I need to do for that. What I need is a book to help me learn about the plesk control panel and how it works and how I can best utelize it to suit my own needs.

TIA,

Trudi

Here is a link that might be useful: WinterSown.Org

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need a book for novice webmasters.....

"plesk control panel and how it works and how I can best utelize it to suit my own needs."

Huh? What software are you talking about/

o

Plesk is the server control/administration system that my host uses. I found the tutorials for them online.

T

Here is a link that might be useful: Plesk tutorials

o

I like this book, it is cheap and easy -

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321130073/qid=1072212674/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/102-6901522-2832903

o

Thank you, I do use CSS so that will be very helpful.

Trudi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Web Authoring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here