SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
audrey_gw

Anybody familiar with FormMail?

audrey_gw
20 years ago

I'm the webmaster for a writers' conference web site. We have a brochure request form on the web site that has always worked fine in the past. But someone recently told me that they'd gotten an error message from it. After testing it myself, I got the same message--as follows: "There was an invalid recipient address specified in the data sent to FormMail. Please make sure you have filled in the recipient form field with an e-mail address that has been configured in either @recipient_addressess or else in @recipient_domains. More information on filling in recipient form fields and variables can be found in the README file."

The recipient e-mail address is my own, which hasn't changed in years, and which always worked fine in the past. So I don't understand why the program suddenly has a problem with it. I did try inserting my mother's e-mail address instead to see if that would help, but I got the same error message with it. Anybody have any idea what has gone wrong here? Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living