SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
connie_tx

about domains and host???

connie_tx
20 years ago

Ok I need to really get this on the ball now. I cannot and will not pay someone to start or design my web site so am going to do it myself. I do not have the bucks to do that.And I need to be in control of my photos to switch them whenever I want to. Question is???? I went to godaddy.com as someone suggested and I haven't a clue as to what i really need now. Should I make my site with their site builder and what do i need to pay for there besides my name and should I use them to host??? What about there e-mail do I need that also. The deluxe model??? Should I pay to copyright it. Could someone who knows what I should do look at what they offer me and tell me which I should pay for. Also do I need to pay 30.00 a year to use the traffic blaster which does something with yahoo google etc.These are hard for me to know which ones they are getting to me with and what i really need from them. Please hlep as soon as possible if anyone can or could there be a better site to do this all with.... Thanks so much to any and all who can help me in simple terms....

Connie

Comments (7)

Sponsored