Return to the Web Authoring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Testing Email -- Part Deux!

Posted by gwtamara (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 13, 09 at 12:40

If you are having problems receiving follow up post replies or email that is sent through the 'send me an email' link on your profile page, you can help us by testing the way mail is sent and received. We are trying to determine if the problem lies in the member settings or if there is a problem with certain mail providers -- or a combination of both.

Here's what you can do:

Reply to all three of these email threads on this forum AND send an email to the OP of each of these threads.

• testmailshowmem posted My favorite bird is...

• testmailshowall posted My favorite holiday is...

• testmailshownone posted My favorite comfort food is...

To keep this post at the top of the forum, please DO NOT REPLY to this thread, but email me directly if you have any questions. My email is on my profile page.

Thanks so much for your help!

Tamara

• Follow-Up Postings:

o
    RE: Testing Email -- Part Deux!

I'm very confused about what to do; I donot understand the instuctions I guess. I did send you one email, but then saw something which made me think it was the wrong thing to do. So I did not complete the 3 as I originally thought I was supposed to do.
    Anyway I want to fix what ever is wrong that does not allow me to receive the answers in my email mailbox at home when I write to the forums.
    Thanks,
    Barbara

o

goldfinch

o

I need help with my pygmy date palm. How and where can I ask my question - we transplanted a 3 trunk from the front to the back yard earlier this summer. It has looked great for the past few months and now one of the trunks is dead - the rest looks great and we have a new palm beginning at the bottom - do we cut the dead trunk? Is it possible we have another problem? i.e., bugs or disease? Thanks and tell me how to enter this forum correctly. tasha2

o

We have three of these palms, cut the dead trunk off.

o
    jacarada trees

When do Jacaranda's commence flowering after being grown from seed. Two years ? 2 Metres ?

o

hot in south florida

o

Cold in Central New York... but sunny with glorious fall colors!

o

getting cold in Ohio

o

this is and interesting test .... hmmmmm!

o

I appreciate this advice as I have chosen to find and plant this vine to travel around ~150', 3' high vinyl fence in the front of the house. My other question is how many plants should I plant to eventually go around this entire length?
    thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Web Authoring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
    • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
    • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
    • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
    • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
    • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
    • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here