SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
connie_tx

Trying to do my own web site??????

connie_tx
20 years ago

I have bought the Web easy Professional and have started to do my own web site. However I am just as lost as to what to do. I cannot afford to pay someone to do the site for me. I also need to do this for myself because I will be changing products for sale often and live in a rural area that I could not just get anyone at the drop of a hat to come help me. How in the world do you get the secure things and the shopping cart things added. I will be offering our childrens handmade painted furniure and accessories. I want them to be able to buy it from me on the web rather than have to call me. I have done the first page or so and do not know what I have to put at the bottom or the bars to get to the next page.Either I am looking at the wrong stuff or it doesnt tell me simply enough what comes next and where to put it. Thanks for any help. I also got the Yahoo web page disc in. and have tried with it to a point and don't know where to get it from there either. Is this something I will have to get at another site as it doesn't even mention anything about buying from your site. Just placing pics etc. I do not know the code and will never figure it out, thats why I bought the Web easy they do it for you.

Thanks so much for any help

Connie

Comments (5)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz