Return to the Web Authoring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tell me what you think about this site...

Posted by Rushaheart (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 7, 03 at 19:02

Hi All,
Im in the process of updating my website from Frontpage 2000 to Dreamweaver (MX) and need to hear from people about what they think about it.

The site still contains some Frontpage 2000 pages (its obvious)and needs tweaking...but Im wanting to make it more user friendly and would like some friendly, helpful input.

Thanks,
Paula

Here is a link that might be useful: Website Review

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tell me what you think about this site...

Paula,
You have created a very nice website, and aside from the 'tweaking' you are talking about, I don't see anything wrong with it.
One suggestion...It is a little difficult to find "dyno-dirt" using the link...and if you could provide a little more info about how much it costs and where to get this dirt, it would be a good thing.
In any case, the site is a pleasant and informative place to visit, and it reflects the time and effort you have put into it.
The fact that one is not bombarded with "pop-ups" is also a real plus as far as I'm concerned :)
Hope this helps..
txKen:)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Web Authoring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here