Return to the Web Authoring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Making a slide show with music...

Posted by Pam_AZ (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 8, 02 at 18:31

I would like to make a slide show with my pictures and put it to music with different kinds of fading. A couple of years ago I made "movies" at a place called Photopoint and they are out of business now. That little movie making thing was so much fun. Does anyone know of any software you can buy that helps you make these little movies to be burned on CD and passed around?

I really would like it if I could use my DVD player to view my little "movies" on TV...sort of like looking through photo albums.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Making a slide show with music...

Try the VCDHelp site. It has lots of info on how to create VideoCDs, SVCDs on CD-R and CD-RW.

Here is a link that might be useful: VCDHelp

o

Thanks, I'm on my way!

o

you might also check out MGI videowave. Although it is limited in what it can do it is a easy program to use. You can find it at the roxio.com website.

JamesS

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Web Authoring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here