Return to the Web Authoring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Doubt in AllWebMenus

Posted by
Antony
(antonyraj01@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Jun 20, 01 at 20:25

Hi,
I created dropdown side menu using ALLWEBMENUS. The table width of main menu and Sub menu differs from browser to browser. Width of the table in IE is different from width of table in Netscape . How can i solve this problem.Please tell me
Antony

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Doubt in AllWebMenus

Hi Antony,
Maybe if you posted a link to show us this menu and the code, someone could help figure out the problem.
Thanks!

o

did anyone get this answered? I'm using allwebmenus, and it is mysteriously creating some sort of character or table cell that is widening my page by a few pixels... causing a horizontal scroll bar to appear.

any thoughts would be appreciated.

.bb

o

I gave up on allwebmenus and now make my own java script menus when needed. I have found a few that work well for my needs.

JamesS

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Web Authoring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here