Return to the Web Authoring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
colored scroll bar

Posted by MaryAnnTX (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 26, 02 at 22:18

Can somebody give me the code for the colored scroll bar? I just saw a website with this but the "view source" was dissabled.
Thanks,
Maryann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: colored scroll bar

I found the code and used it on one of my web pages. It works in IE but not in Netscape. Is there a code that will work in both?
Here's the page I used it on:
My Page

o

Nope I don't think so its an IE feature only. Have a link to viewsource page being disabled...cant be done.

o

Maryann, although your original message was not for me, I just had to me messy. I love your house! I live in Texas also, about 30 miles east of Houston, my folks have a lake house at Canyon lake. Where is your property at? I told you I was messy. L.O.L.
Susan

o

Dale, I don't have the link to the page with view source disabled. I assumed it was disabled because when I tried to click on "view" & "source" the "source" was greyed out and not clickable. J

Susan, thanks for the compliment on the house. It belongs to my son & daughter-in-law. They just moved in before Christmas. We are about an hour from Canyon Lake.

o

OK just curiuos, I could have showed you how to get around those scripts.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Web Authoring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here