Return to the Web Authoring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Favorite HTML code sites

Posted by MaryAnnTX (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 29, 02 at 15:47

Does anyone have a favorite site that shows html codes for fun things? Here is a link for a website that I have enjoyed checking out. I have used several of their codes on my webpages. I know there must be more sites out there.

MaryAnn

Here is a link that might be useful: Dynamic Drive

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Favorite HTML code sites

Guess no one has a site to share so I'll just let this slowly slide on down. Thanks anyway.

o

lol maryann,,.. :-)

Niels.

o

Many of us more "senior" aka. old curmudgeons like to set >view>text size> largest. Then we click >tools>internet options>accessibility and check three "ignore.." boxes under formatting. Then we push back about three feet from the screen and remove our bifocals and can read everything.

But this don't work for some few sites and the wording and the framing and the colors overlap (Psychology Today is completely messed up.)

Now -- I said all that to say this -- (1) Web Authors may want to know about these senior tricks and (2)Dynamic Drive's site is not senior friendly!

o

Oh...okay, guess I never noticed as I never take off my contacts. :o)

o

You might find something of interest here:

Here is a link that might be useful: HTML and DHTML

o
RE: Favorite HTML code site

Thanks Doublem!!!
That was just what I was looking for! I just spent the past 2 hours looking through just 1 of the links. I saved several codes and tried a few out.
MaryAnn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Web Authoring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here