Return to the Web Authoring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beginner with Mac - couple of questions

Posted by Terry_Z8 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 4, 02 at 8:26

First of all, Wow - I'm glad I found this forum.

I'm attempting to publish a simple multiple page picture catalog of a product. I have a program called Image AXS Pro that displays thumbnails on my computer. Clicking on thumbnail gets the large photo. The program said it could make web pages, so I tried it. Seems to work, but I need to add a few buttons so that a person would not have to flip through all the pages if they new what they wanted. Like going to a page where a certain type of product starts. How is that done? There is an option to add HTML to headers and footers. Also, when I attempted to change thee default template, the navigation arrows at the bottom of the page disappeared.

Whats up with that?
Thx
tj

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beginner with Mac - couple of questions

you can put links to certain pages with the A HREF html coding. Using dhtml you can use bottons in the href command. go to this page, scroll down a little for what the a href tag looks like.

HTML BootCamp

JamesS

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Web Authoring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here