Return to the Home Entertainment Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Magnavox and DishNetwork and colors.

Posted by albert_135 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 25, 06 at 14:31

A few weeks ago we got a new Magnavox 32in LC[something] and DishNetwork.

It seems to me the colors are not right, e.g. faces are too yellow and red background it too red, among other things.

The adjustments with the TV remote confuse me as there are scores of combinations and permutations. Further confusion results from attempting to determine if it is the TV or the DishNetwork.

Does anyone have a link as to where to start? For example do I adjust color and then brilliance and then tint or is it tint and then color and.... or....? Or...?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Magnavox and DishNetwork and colors.

Probably an LCD High Definition?
There are CDs available that you can buy and use to set your TV set for the best picture especially if it's HDTV.
AVIA is one and runs about $50.

Here is a link that might be useful: AVIA

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Entertainment Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here