Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
badin_gw

power recliners for movie theater

badin
16 years ago

We're buying a new house due to a recent medical crisis, and have to consider all of our physical limitations when choosing furniture. An early Christmas gift from a relative will pay for some or all of the seating for a media room, which must have the power recline option.

I looked at LZB, and got a quote for 4 of their power recliners (2 end chairs, loveseat config. & 2 small wedge tables.) Online, I saw some Paliser power recliners in similar configurations from a co. called furnitureblue. Their total was about 3/4 of the local store's, and included delivery and a 5 yr. extended warranty. They also claim to deliver in 4 - 6 weeks, vs. 10 wks. for our local LZB store. I'm hesitant to make such a purchase online, but would appreciate the savings in both cost and time.

Has anyone here bought from furnitureblue, or from any other online dealer of Paliser, Berkline, or other similar leather & leather match home theater recliners? As much as I'd love to test for comfort before buying, it was very tough to just make that one brief stop at LZB, as we've yet to find nurses available for the times dh & Ineed to be away from home. Thanks for your advice.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County
More Discussions