Return to the Home Entertainment Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
TV Storage Solutions for bedroom

Posted by tiamaria (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 8, 10 at 8:23

I'm sure I'm not the only one finding it difficult to coordinate a tv storage cabinet for the bedroom.

There are lots of storage options but they might be the right style but have the wrong finish.

I've contemplated mounting the tv on the wall in front of the bed and using a dresser as the base but I don't want to see the components. Has anyone solved this problem when it comes to a more traditional decor?

Wouldn't it be interesting to create a thread posting images of tv storage solutions? I don't think this forum is set up to do that.

I attempted to post a link to a cabinet I am considering but it is over budget.

Using a dresser under the flat screen can be more affordable.

If anyone has a solution for where to put the components such as the cable box and blu-ray I'd love to hear it.

TM

Here is a link that might be useful: New Country Entertainment Center

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: TV Storage Solutions for bedroom

We bought a TV lift cabinet from ImportAdvantage and it has worked well for us, we've had it for about 3 years and the prices have come down and there are a lot more choices. Ours is a foot of the bed type cabinet. I have no connection with the company other than having purchased one of their cabinets.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Entertainment Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here