Return to the Home Entertainment Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
entertainment center

Posted by salbwil (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 29, 08 at 20:23

Hi,
I've just had my floors done and now want to spruce up my living room. I'd like to buy an entertainment center to hide the T.V. and like solid cherry wood. Does anyone have something like this and could you please post a picture ?
Many thanks,
salbwil

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Ipod,radio, music on tv

I moved my old amplifier and bose shelf speakers to the garage. I now realize I need pretty much the same system as I had.
I want to play my ipod, I previously connected my ipod to my amplifier via a cable used for that purpose, listen to FM radio, and use my outdoor speakers separately.
I now own a flat screen samsung and upgraded to HD and DVR. We now have music channels but the music comming through the tv is not worth listeneing to, so I guess i want to connect the TV to speakers too.
Would someone be so kind as to direct me on what purchases to make that would enhance my music pleasure. My husband cannot hear out of one ear, so music is not that important to him, also he does not want clutter. Wires I guess.
At circuit city I was shown a sony amp. for $158. and polk shelf speakers for $100 each. Your opinion please?
Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Entertainment Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here