Return to the Home Entertainment Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wireless Home Audio System?

Posted by rmkitchen (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 11, 07 at 16:24

I'm pretty sure what we want is a wireless home audio system with built-in speakers able to play radio and CD throughout the house. (we're not iPod users and not interested in a Sonos or Rhapsody type of thing)

When searching the archives the only thing I found was a similar question from granabelle much earlier this year.

The Bose system which granabelle mentions appears to be more than we need (the DVD part) and also less (speakers are not built-in), although I really like that more than one function can be utilized at a time.

Something like this must exist, right? I don't want to have to go through our computer, although of course I have music downloaded onto it, too, so if I could at least access it that would be a plus. A plus, but definitely not a requirement.

Any ideas for me?

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wireless Home Audio System?

I think there must be something you need ,why not try your luck in ebay .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Entertainment Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here