Return to the Home Entertainment Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wireless Speakers & Transmitter

Posted by lion1143 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 11, 11 at 16:34

Help! I bought two rock speakers (Audio Unlimited SPK-ROCK2)but I can't find the transmitter (Audio Unlimited SPK-TRANS Wireless 900Mhz Transmitter 1 Pack) everyone is out of stock. What other brand of transmitter can I use? Any help would be appreciated!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wireless Speakers & Transmitter

A quick Google of the speaker model makes it appear that they are analog 900Mhz stereo. While the analog 900Mhz stereo is common, the exact specs and frequency can still vary from mfg to mfg, but it would surprise me if they varied that much.

The older, and hopefully "maybe" some of the current speakers, from Radio Shack and RCA used Analog 900Mhz Stereo and their speakers were compatible. If you can find a transmitter with a variable transmitter frequency control, which those did have, it would probably be your best chance of compatibility - but then there's no guarantee.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Entertainment Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here