Return to the Home Entertainment Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
website - for downloading instruction manuals?

Posted by roseyp8255 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 5, 06 at 21:19

Anyone know of one?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: website - for downloading instruction manuals?

If you don't want to pay for it, then I would go to the site of the manufacturer of that product. If that doesn't work, I would try the Web sites of large on-line vendors who sell that product or possibly special-interest Web sites devoted to products by that manufacturer. Either may contain links to sites at which manuals can be downloaded.

If you are willing to pay for it (or don't find it for free), you can type "instruction manuals" into your favorite Web search engine or look on eBay.

o

Thanks Steve - already tried the manufacturer angle - not on the web sites - i think these were older models that are no longer manufactured.

I tried several angles - but haven't found them yet. I may try to type in the model number stuff and "download" and see what i can find. I may have to contact the actual manufacturers.

o

Which manuals are you looking for? Maybe someone here has a PDF copy they could give you.

o

Excellent idea Steve - thanks! I am looking for manuals on the following:

RCA AV Receiver
280W 7 Channel Dolby Pro.Logic Surround System

TEAC W-750R Double Cassette Deck

Niles HDL-4 High Definition Speaker Selection System

If anyone has them in PDF format - or suggestions where i can get them for a reasonable price, please let me know!

Thanks...Rosemary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Entertainment Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here