Return to the Home Entertainment Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
concealing TV - allison0704 - hope you see this!!!

Posted by dassykee (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 16, 08 at 19:53

I just searched for ideas for concealing a flat/lcd TV over a fireplace and came across your post from 12/07. Sadly, the photos are not longer there. PLEASE repost a link for those of us struggling with this now! Perhaps someone clipped this post and could repost.
Thanks - you folks are the best.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: concealing TV - allison0704 - hope you see this!!!

you'll find that member on the decorating forum more than here, I would post your request there. Or email her from there, she's posted a few times lately.

o
RE: concealing TV - allison0704 - hope you see this!!!

I"m having a Twilight Zone moment; I responded to two posts on my original Decorating Forum thread I found linked on another thread here in HE. But it's not showing up on the Decorating pages - must mean it's scrolled into cyberspace. Anyway, here is what I wrote:

Sorry. No pictures left on Photobucket. DH is out of town with camera, but the panels are leaning on the DR wall at the moment anyway - TV went black (not even 3yo!) and we had to remove them to send TV to shop.
The guys who made the sliding panels for me came to remove them. I found out they used very large drawer glides. They used 28" glides on the double panel side and 14" glide on the single panel slide.

Hope this helps.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Entertainment Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here