Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pedimom

Bose Cinemate speaker advice needed PLEASE

pedimom
14 years ago

We have the Bose Cinemate Digital Home Theater Speaker System with the floor stands. I HATE the floor stands and hate the way they clutter the space next to the built in. I had designed our entertainment center not knowing what type of speakers we were going to get.(stupid) I wish I could have designed something to hide and house these speakers. We had the floor stands up for awhile and the sound was great however I could not sit and watch TV because it was too upsetting to see them on the sides of the entertainment center.

Now the right/left speakers are on the top shelf but you can't hear the difference when the sound comes from right to left. My husband says he doesn't mind since it does look "cleaner" but I feel it is a waste of money to not get the right sound because of placement.

If i were to purchase the ceiling/wall mounts, can i mount these to the actual entertainment center so they are sticking out on the sides at the right height? Will the stand allow me to swivel them so they are level? do I have to buy Bose because I've seen versions at other online stores for less. Please, any advice would be helpful as I am only now learning about this.

Sponsored
More Discussions