Return to the Home Entertainment Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
iPod Docking Station/Speaker

Posted by donnar57 (My Page) on
Sun, May 4, 08 at 15:22

I am looking for a docking station for an iPod Classic that comes with decent speakers and a REMOTE!

Bose looks and sounds wonderful - but at almost $300, it's beyond my poor little (almost non-existent) school budget. This is for school use. This year I bought the iPod, next year comes the docking station.

For right now, I'm using the Audio In jack on my shelf stereo unit. But that doesn't allow me to use a remote to control the iPod.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

DonnaR/CA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: iPod Docking Station/Speaker

The other day I saw a white docking station looks pretty nice with a deal for $80, it has a remote control also. Maybe you can have a look at it. I have put the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kinyo 2.1 Audio Docking System for iPod - White

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Entertainment Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here