o
Best Home Theater

Posted by chrispitt (My Page) on
Thu, May 16, 13 at 5:56

Which company of Home Theater is best?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best Home Theater

There is, imho, no really one size fits all answer to this.

See link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: What is the Best Home Theater

o

I think LG is the best

o

exactly what chemocurl wrote.

You need to define your needs, your space, then fill in with what will make it all happen.

Example, I have a home theater and I play a lot of music in that same space. I chose a Denon receiver, because it does a great job with both the music side and the theater side of things. It had all the inputs and outputs I needed in the format that I needed; some HDMI, some optical, etc, etc.

Speakers? That's totally up to the listener. And different people in your family may like different speakers. Klipsch fit the bill for me. Again, they handle the music as well as the theater side. Don't forget the subwoofer for your bass.

If you're looking for a front projector, I prefer Panasonic. The picture itself is fine, but it also has the ability to throw a picture the distance I need it thrown all while filling my screen.

Screens? I'm not a big and crazy into movies. My viewing space can be blacked out, but it's also used for viewing sports, and when a group comes over often times I'll have ambient light on. So I went with a Dalite Hipower screen. You can contact screen manufacturers and they'll send you screen samples. We mocked up all the samples into a single patchwork screen, then watched different programs in different light levels at different viewing angles so see which one we liked the best.

So...different strokes for different folks.

o

This information all is really useful. Thanks for sharing

o

I think you should go for SONY. My experience says it is best.

o

It is not enough to get a good home theater only it will not give a good surrounding for your home. Together with that you have to get few subwoofers which gives you awesome and extraordinary sound that makes you to enjoy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Entertainment Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here