Return to the Home Entertainment Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone own a Sligh Entertainment Center

Posted by dorry2 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 1, 07 at 11:59

I am interested in purchasing a Sligh EC, model 9600-1-CA. Here is the link for the picture: http://www.sligh.com/product_detail.php?product_id=298

If anyone owns a Sligh product, I would like to know if you are happy with the quality and if there are air vents in the back of the hutch for the tv, cable boxes, etc.

My local store does not have this piece on their showroom floor and I would rather not order sight unseen, but may have to.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone own a Sligh Entertainment Center

I had a similar Sligh product and was very happy with it. Their quality is very good. Call the factory in Holland, Michigan and ask to speak to someone about the vents, etc....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Entertainment Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here