Return to the Home Entertainment Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help need Pics - Who has surround with speaker wire not in wall?

Posted by livinwell (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 12, 08 at 17:56

I bought HDTV and home theater system for Christmas. I am not able to run wires into and through the walls. Every magazine makes wires invisible. I am beginning to think I am the only person who will have speaker wire on my floor. Do any of you have "real life" pics of what you have been able to do to minimize the amount of speaker wire that runs from 3-5-7 speakers and then to your receiver?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help need Pics - Who has surround with speaker wire not in wa

use nice-duct. you can get it in several colors as well as paint it to match your walls. i get mine from a relative who owns an alarm company, but you can get it at most any electrical supply house.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Entertainment Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here