Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
imwishing

Movies/music/interent is it possible

imwishing
15 years ago

I am in the middle of a kitchen redo- I was hoping to have a 37 in lcd in the kitchen that i could have connected to a computer (as a monitor) so that i could post my google calendar , kids pix scrolling away, and espn 360, and the tv shows they are showing online. Then - I did some research and found out about netflix streaming. I would also like to have music in the other parts of the house . and it would be great to be able to watch "on demand" dvd/blue ray on other tv's in my house- The GC has installed 2 ceiling speakers in the kitchen- and i was going to put some surround sound speaker in the basement den adn then in the family room-

I have been doing tons of research- but it is like reading another language to me- I have read about Roku, sonos, linksys, transporter, x-10 , vista media , extenders and streamers- so it seems i can do - individually- all the things i want- i just don't get the best way or least equipment way to do it-

that being said- I have no idea what to do- there is so much out there -any help or advise is deeply appreciated-

Comments (7)

Sponsored
More Discussions